Zucchini Oatmeal (Zoats).
You can cook Zucchini Oatmeal (Zoats) using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Oatmeal (Zoats)
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of old fashioned rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 of small zucchini, shredded.
- You need Pinch of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp. of flaxmeal (optional).
- You need 1 tbsp. of golden raisins (optional).
- Prepare 1 of small overripe banana, mashed.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of Toppings of choice.
Zucchini Oatmeal (Zoats) Instructions
- Add the water, milk, oats, zucchini and salt to a medium pot over medium high heat..
- Once it comes to a simmer, reduce the heat down to medium and let it simmer, stirring occasionally, for 8 or so minutes, until thickened and creamy..
- Stir in the mashed banana, flaxmeal, raisins and cinnamon, then after another minute remove the pot from the heat. If you like it sweeter, then add whatever additional sweetener now..
- Top with whatever toppings sounds good and eat immediately..