Shortcut Peach Cobbler. This peach cobbler has long been a popular way to make a cobbler quickly. Peach cobbler is a true Southern treat. Here's how to throw a Southern-style party this summer.
Peach cobbler is best served and enjoyed warm out of the oven after baking. This classic southern dessert recipe is perfected and may even be better than your own. And coincidentally, you'll absolutely love these peach cobbler short cakes. You can have Shortcut Peach Cobbler using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Shortcut Peach Cobbler
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 21 oz of Can of Peach Pie Filling.
As always, simple, easy, and delicious. This Homemade Peach Cobbler Recipe Takes Just A Few Minutes To Prep And Is Beyond Easy! Add Some Ice Cream And Cool Whip To This Delicious Cobbler And. Not cakey, not biscuity – the topping is like a slightly underbaked cookie I have tried so many peach cobbler recipes and this is by far the BEST peach cobbler!
Shortcut Peach Cobbler Preparation
- Preheat oven 350°. Place butter in a 9×13 pan and melt in oven while it is preheating..
- In medium bowl, mix together flour, sugar, and baking powder. Stir in milk.
- Remove pan of melted butter from oven. Pour mixture into pan, evenly, but DO NOT STIR. Spread pie filling onto batter without stirring..
- Bake in preheated oven for 50 to 60 minutes, until fruit is bubbly and batter is set and golden brown..
Easy Peach Cobbler Recipe: Whenever my mom and dad visit they like to come the "back way" to avoid traffic. This backway takes them right through a little Texas town called Fredericksburg. Everyone has a different idea about what a cobbler should be. I stopped looking at other peoples recipes, went back to the drawing board and found a way to re-make each individual component: using fresh peaches in their own. This peach cobbler recipe is simple.