Chocolate crinkle cookie with buttercream frosting.
You can cook Chocolate crinkle cookie with buttercream frosting using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chocolate crinkle cookie with buttercream frosting
- Prepare 185 g of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 60 g of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- It’s 60 ml of neutral oil.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 180 g of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 cups of powdered sugar in large bowl.
- Prepare of Buttercream frosting.
- It’s 200 g of butter (room temperature).
- It’s 200 g of powdered sugar (reuse the rolling sugar).
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Chocolate crinkle cookie with buttercream frosting step by step
- Mix sugar, cocoa, oil and vanilla extract first, then add eggs one at a time and mix together.
- Scrape down side of mixer and then add in dry ingredients.
- Lightly flour a work surface (cookie sheet or counter) and roll dough lightly with flour. Divide dough into 16 roughly equal pieces by cutting with a knife..
- Roll dough into ball shape and then cover with powdered sugar by rolling dough ball around in a large bowl with 2 cups of powdered sugar..
- Place cookie dough on baking sheets and leave 2 inches in between cookies.
- Bake at 350 F for 10-12 minutes until crack marks appear and cookie is set. Let cool completely..
- For frosting, mix together all ingredients until creamy and then pipe in between cooled cookies.