Airfryer Almost Famous Chocolate Cake.
You can cook Airfryer Almost Famous Chocolate Cake using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Airfryer Almost Famous Chocolate Cake
- It’s 180 g of Brown Sugar or 12 tablespoons.
- Prepare 109 g of all purpose flour or 7 tablespoons.
- It’s 60 g of unsweetened cocoa powder or 4 tablespoons.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 of large egg.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of hot water (add in some instant coffee powder).
Airfryer Almost Famous Chocolate Cake instructions
- Preheat the Air Fryer at 180°C for 5 minutes. In a large bowl, stir together all the dry ingredients (sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt)..
- Add in the egg, milk, oil and vanilla extract to the dry mixture. Gently stir the mixture to mix it evenly. Lastly, add the hot water (you can use plain hot water). Again, gently stir it to make sure the mixture are mix evenly..
- Don't panic when you see the batter is thinning! It is normal and all good. Pour the mixture into the baking pan and cover the baking with foil and randomly pokes holes on it..
- Place the baking tray in the basket. Adjust the temperature to 160°C and AirBake it for 35 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes until the skewer comes out clean. Be sure to let it cool in the pan for about 10 minutes before removing the cake from the pan. (If you remove the cake before cooling, the cake might fall apart as the cake is very moist and soft).