Fried Zucchini Bites. Giada De Laurentiis' Fried Zucchini, from Everyday Italian on Food Network, are crispy and vegetarian, covered with crunchy panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan. In an attempt to get more vegetables in my diet. I believe they're cooked in vegetable oil so that counts double, right?
Your guests will love every zucchini and cheese bite. This batter is great for zucchini, but can be used on any thing you would like to fry up! If you must, sprinkle lightly with additional salt immediately after removing from the frying oil. You can cook Fried Zucchini Bites using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Zucchini Bites
- Prepare 2 of Zucchini, skinned & cut into even thickness disks.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 3 of eggs, beaten.
- You need of Turmeric.
- It’s of Panko bread crumbs.
- Prepare of Coconut oil.
Make amazing and simple Air Fryer Zucchini Chips for your family with this versatile recipe! A crunchy coating of panko breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese make these Healthier Fried Zucchini Chips. Hobak Jeon (Pan-fried Zucchini) all stacked up! Korean Zucchini Fritters (Hobak Jeon) is a great banchan(side dish) for your everyday meal.
Fried Zucchini Bites Step by step
- Set three bowls: one with flour, one with beaten eggs, and one with Panko. Generously mix Turmeric in flour. Heat coconut oil on skillet until melted..
- Dunk zucchini first in flour, then eggs, then Panko..
- Fry on each side until just browned. Transfer to oven sheet and bake for 10 minutes..
- Dunk zucchini.
I made this with some Dduk guk and they went together. Zucchini Bites (courgette bites) are a high protein kids snack with a little veggie goodness. These Zucchini Bites are made from zucchini, cheese, eggs and oats. Delicious hot or cold and perfect as. Spinach Artichoke Zucchini Bites from Delish.com are the perfect party app.