Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles. Zucchini Shrimp Scampi – Traditional shrimp scampi made into a low-carb dish with zucchini noodles. It's unbelievably easy, quick & healthy! Shrimp Scampi Recipe with Zucchini Noodles.
Healthy family dinners are about to get a lot more delicious with this easy pasta dish! This One Pot Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles makes a tasty and healthy dinner. The shrimp are cooked in a buttery, lemon-garlic sauce and then combined with zoodles. You can make Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles
- You need 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of shallot, finely chopped.
- It’s 4 cloves of garlic, minced (1 1/2 tablespoons).
- It’s 1 pound of large shrimp.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes (if desired).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of low-sodium chicken broth or white wine.
- Prepare of Zest of 1/2 lemon.
- You need 1/4 cup of freshly squeezed lemon (1 lemon).
- You need 2 of medium zucchini squash.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped fresh parsley leaves.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of freshly grated parmesan.
Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles Recipe. I have fond memories of going to our favorite local Italian restaurant as a kid and loving, like seriously loving, the shrimp scampi they served. Unfortunately for my parents, we basically refused to order from the kids menu. This paleo shrimp scampi is packed with flavor and perfect tossed with zucchini noodles!
Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles Step by step
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat..
- Add the shallot to the skillet and cook until beginning to soften, about 3 minutes..
- Add garlic to the skillet and cook 30 seconds..
- Add the shrimp, salt, red pepper flakes, and black pepper to the skillet. Sauté for 3 minutes, until the shrimp are beginning to cook but are still translucent..
- Add chicken broth, lemon zest, and lemon juice to the skillet. Bring to a boil and cook for 1 minute..
- Using a spirilator, make zucchini noodles and add them and about 3/4 of the parsley to the skillet. Be sure that everything in the skillet is coated with the garlic-lemon sauce. Heat until warmed through.(Avoid over cooking or the noodles will become mushy).
- Sprinkle with remaining parsley and Parmesan..
- Serve warm with the sauce in the skillet..
Let's make Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles! I put this dish together, no hard and fast recipe. This Healthy Shrimp Scampi recipe with zucchini noodles is the easiest and most delicious healthy shrimp dinner you'll ever try! I am definitely a girl who likes her lemons. Whether it's in my lemonade, squeezed over some grilled fish, in a honey lemon salad dressing or even in my glass of ice water.