Zucchini Lemon Bread with Lemon Glaze. Lemon Zucchini Bread-this is the BEST zucchini bread recipe! The bread is super moist and the burst of lemon is amazing! This bread is also bursting with lemon flavor thanks to the lemon zest, lemon juice, and sweet lemon glaze.
No Yeast Also Makes It Very Simple! Moist and fluffy, this lemon zucchini bread is made with whole wheat, honey and buttermilk and is topped with a fresh and delicious lemon glaze! It seems most people I talk to love lemon-flavored treats, whether it's candy, baked goods, or lemon-flavored sauces for pastas and seafood. You can make Zucchini Lemon Bread with Lemon Glaze using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Zucchini Lemon Bread with Lemon Glaze
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- It’s of Zest from 2 lemons.
- Prepare 3 of large eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cups of grated zucchini.
- You need of For the glaze:.
- You need 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice.
The lemon glaze it the perfect finishing touch! This summer is just flying by! It is almost August and before we know it school will be back in session Not only does it hide two cups of zucchini in it, it is bursting with fresh blueberries. Then it gets a lemon glaze on the top.
Zucchini Lemon Bread with Lemon Glaze Preparation
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease and flour 2 small loaf pans. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, and baking soda and set aside..
- In a large bowl mix sugar and lemon zest making sure lemon zest is pressed into the sugar..
- Add in to lemon sugar mixture eggs, olive oil, lemon juice, and vanilla. Whisk until smooth. Stir in dry ingredients. When all ingredients are mixed add zucchini and fold into the batter. Pour batter into loaf pans..
- Bake 60 minutes or until tester in the center comes out clean. Loosen bread by running a knife between the pan and bread. I’m Place on cooling rack..
- Make the lemon glaze. Combine powdered sugar and lemon juice, whisk until smooth. Drizzle glaze over the loaves..
It was such an amazing bread. Lemon zest adds a touch of summer to this sweet zucchini bread! In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder; stir in the cinnamon and lemon zest. Stir the flour mixture into the zucchini mixture just until blended. This Lemon Glazed Zucchini Bread is not overwhelming with zucchini or lemon either.