Airfryer Bread Pudding.
You can cook Airfryer Bread Pudding using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Airfryer Bread Pudding
- Prepare of bread.
- It’s of chocolate chips.
- It’s of raisins. Soaked in hot water for 15 mins.
- You need of milk.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
- It’s of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of vanilla essence.
Airfryer Bread Pudding step by step
- Beat egg, add milk, vanilla essence, ground cinnamon and sugar. Mix well. Add raisins..
- Cut bread into 16 small cubes per bread. Place in baking tray..
- Pour egg mixture and soak 15-20 mins in the fridge..
- Spread some chocolate chips and sugar to caramelized the top before AF..
- Preheat AF 3 mins, bake for 12 mins at 190C degrees check after 10 mins to ensure pudding not too brown. Adjust temperature of necessary according to preference..