Apple Cream Cheese Pie.
You can make Apple Cream Cheese Pie using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Apple Cream Cheese Pie
- You need 1 can of 21oz Apple Pie Filling (you can also do this with cherry, peach or strawberry filling – see below).
- Prepare 8 oz of Cream Cheese – softened.
- It’s 8 oz of Whipped Topping (like cool whip or homemade whipped cream with a little sugar added).
- Prepare 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Apple Pie Spice, plus a pinch or three for decoration on the top of pie..
- It’s 1 of Graham Cracker Crust Pie Shell – Store bought or homemade..
Apple Cream Cheese Pie Step by step
- Open the pie filling & and pick out 7 nice looking pieces of fruit. Set aside, this is for decorating the top of your pie..
- Chop the rest of your fruit & set aside..
- In a mixing bowl, cream together the cream cheese and whipped topping until smooth and creamy. Add the powdered sugar and apple pie spice. Blend until it is all incorporated..
- Fold in chopped fruit. Spread in your pie shell. Decorate the top of pie with reserved whole pieces of fruit & a sprinkling of apple pie spice..
- For a Cherry Cream Cheese Pie add a quarter teaspoon almond extract to the cream cheese mixture and decorate the top with toasted slivered almonds and the reserved cherries..
- For a Peach Cream Cheese Pie add 1 teaspoon vanilla extract and top pie with crushed granola and reserved peach slices..
- For Strawberry Cream Cheese Pie add the whole can of strawberry pie filling and use fresh strawberries to decorate the top of the pie..
- You can also make a plain cream cheese pie. Blend together cream cheese, whipped topping & powdered sugar. Spread in pie shell. When ready to serve, spoon pie filling over the top of each slice. This works best if you have fussy eaters… 1 wants cherry, 1 wants apple, 1 wants peach, 1 wants strawberry….