Tricia's Chicken Zucchini Boats. Stuffed zucchini boats with the flavor of chicken parmesan. Garnish with chopped green onion and enjoy with more sour cream or mayo! Remove zucchini from oven and spoon chicken mixture into zucchini.
I just finished the chicken zucchini boats. I used ground chicken instead and mixed everything together before adding mixture to bowls. Zucchini boats filled with a creamy blend of chicken, broccoli, and mushrooms are topped with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses and baked until tender. You can have Tricia's Chicken Zucchini Boats using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tricia's Chicken Zucchini Boats
- Prepare 2 of zucchini slices lengthwise.
- It’s 1 oz of shredded carrots.
- You need 1 oz of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 oz of sliced baby bella mushrooms.
- You need 8 oz of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 4 oz of goat cheese crumbles.
- You need 1 tsp of Olive Oil.
- It’s 12 of fresh basil leaves.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Himalayan salt.
Fill zucchini boats with Alfredo mixture; place on prepared baking sheet. Learn how to make Chicken zucchini boats & see the Smartpoints value of this great recipe. Turn to these South-of-the-border-inspired stuffed zucchini boats that are rich in flavor thanks to seasoned tomato sauce and a Mexican cheese blend. Zucchini boats stuffed with tender chicken simmered in bone broth, fajita veggies, and classic spices.
Tricia's Chicken Zucchini Boats Instructions
- Preheat oven to 425 or cook in toaster oven on 450.
- Slice zucchini lengthwise, scoop the meat out of the middle and set aside.
- Line zucchini boats in a casserole dish, spray with Olive Oil, season with pinch of salt, garlic.
- Place zucchini boats in oven for 20 minutes.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and add oil, chicken, garlic, carrots, onions, mushrooms and seasonings.
- Saute until chicken and vegetables are browned and tender.
- Remove boats from oven and fill..
- Top with goat cheese and fresh basil.
- Cook and additional 10 to 15 minutes.
Top with vegan sour cream, cheese, and fresh cilantro! Chicken Enchilada Zucchini Boats (keto, low-carb, + paleo). Easy to make CHICKEN ENCHILADA ZUCCHINI BOATS! A tasty way to eat more veggies that the whole family will love! A fun alternative to a traditional enchilada with These zucchini boats are loaded with shredded chicken and cheese.