Zucchini side dish. Fresh Corn and Zucchini Saute "Fantastic! My kids even liked the zucchini! Try these deliciously different recipes for zucchini.
This low-carb version of ravioli is easy, cheesy and good for you. Zucchini Waffles (Green Waffles) Zucchini patties are great, but who wants to stand over a hot skillet on a sunny day. Use your waffle iron instead for extra quick and crispy. You can create Zucchini side dish using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini side dish
- Prepare 3 Lbs of green zucchini.
- You need 3 Lbs of tomato.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- Prepare 2 spoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Dried fragrance herbs.
- You need of Salt.
- It’s of Ground black pepper.
Ina admits that zucchini can be a bit boring, but it takes on new life as a dinner side dish when paired with red onion in pancake form. Get the Recipe: Zucchini Pancakes Potato and Zucchini Frittata ZUCCHINI AU GRATIN S SIDE DISH Mrs. Use zucchini as a low-carb noodle option in your lasagna or trade out those greasy French fries for Oven-Baked Zucchini Fries. Zucchini will be your new secret ingredient to accommodate dietary restrictions, from gluten-free to vegan.
Zucchini side dish Step by step
- Prepare the vegetables. Mince the onion and cut the zucchini and tomatoes into cubes..
- In the pan, pour the oil and cook the onion with some salt until it’s translucent..
- Add the zucchini and stir until you cover all the pieces with the oil..
- Add the tomatoes and ground pepper and cook covered on a medium heat for 15 minutes. Don’t over stir it, otherwise the zucchini will become mashed..
- Finish the dish with a sprinkle of dried mint/ thyme/ or summer savory. And serve it.
It also takes well to grilling, making this summer vegetable the ideal easy side dish for your barbecue feast. Looking for zucchini side dish recipes? Zucchini Pie Recipe This crustless zucchini pie contains eggs and two types of cheese and can be served as either a side dish or a. A summertime favorite–zucchini casserole–gets an Italian spin in this delicious and healthy side dish with tomatoes, mozzarella and basil. You can use zucchini or summer squash in this caprese-style casserole, or a combination of the two.