One pot zucchini mushroom pasta. Even the pasta gets cooked right in the pot! Ever since I made that one pot pasta several weeks back, I've been on the hunt for more recipes like this – easy, effortless and sure to be a hit with the entire family. And this zucchini mushroom pasta is exactly that.
One pot of zucchini mushroom pasta is a great dish for you to eat after coming back from a hectic schedule or activity. The combination of zucchini, mushrooms, and pasta can bring back your mood to be better and cheer you up all day. Mushrooms – I used button mushroom but baby bellas would also be great in this dish. You can have One pot zucchini mushroom pasta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of One pot zucchini mushroom pasta
- It’s 1 pound of spaghetti.
- It’s 1 tub of mushrooms, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2 of zucchini, thinly sliced and quartered.
- You need 1/2 bag of frozen peas.
- You need Pinch of garlic.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated Parmesan.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of heavy cream.
Zucchini – When you have zucchini in abundance in the summertime this is a great summer pasta dish to use it up. Peas – You can use fresh or frozen. I used frozen peas for convenience! Add mushrooms, bowtie pasta, garlic, salt, pepper, water and olive oil to a large sauce pan.
One pot zucchini mushroom pasta Instructions
- In a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium high heat, combine spaghetti, mushrooms, zucchini, peas, garlic, thyme and 4 1/2 cups water; season with salt and pepper, to taste..
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until pasta is cooked through and liquid has reduced, about 8-10 minutes. Stir in Parmesan and heavy cream..
- Serve immediately..
Bring to a boil over high heat. Only one pot to cook in and one to clean. One pot pasta recipes are perfect for those of us that like simple and no hassle cooking! Stir in the stock and bring to the boil. Stir through the cheese and allow to cook for another couple of minutes.