Buffalo Ranch Meatballs and blue cheese mashed potatoes.
You can cook Buffalo Ranch Meatballs and blue cheese mashed potatoes using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Ranch Meatballs and blue cheese mashed potatoes
- You need 2 pounds of frozen meatballs.
- It’s 1/2 C of broth any kind.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of ranch seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 C of Frank's red hot sauce.
- Prepare of ingredients needed on cooking day.
- You need 1/4 C of blue cheese crumbles 1 bag frozen mashed potato steamers.
- Prepare of Can of peas for a side.
Buffalo Ranch Meatballs and blue cheese mashed potatoes instructions
- Assembly directions Add all ingredients to a large zipper bag. Zip to seal. 2 pounds frozen meatballs 1/2 C broth any kind 1/2 stick of butter 1 T ranch seasoning 1/4 C Frank's red hot sauce.
- Cooking directions Add meatballs and sauce to crock and cook on low for 3-4 hours..
- Cook mashed potatoes and peas according to package directions. Add blue cheese crumbles.
- Sprinkle meatballs with extra blue cheese crumbles, if desired..
- Notes- I did homemade meatballs and used the instant not a crockpot. And used the instant pot to make my meatballs..
- I used pepper jack cheese, to make it hotter..