Butterscotch chip cookies.
You can have Butterscotch chip cookies using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Butterscotch chip cookies
- Prepare 1 cup of Butter, Softened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 1/4 cups of Flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 2 cups of Butterscotch Chips.
Butterscotch chip cookies instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F, Blend the butter with both of the sugars and vanilla extract with a hand held mixer or stand up mixer. Blend until throughly combined..
- Add in the eggs one at a time blending between each one to make sure that they are thoroughly incorporated..
- Then stir in by hand the flour, baking soda and salt. Do not over mix..
- Then gently fold in the butterscotch chips. Drop the dough onto cookie sheets in approximately 1 tablespoon and ensure that they are approximately 2 inches apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes..
- Remove them from the oven, allow the cookies to cool on the cookie sheets for approximately 5 minutes and then transfer them to wire racks to cool completely. Enjoy!.