pie with canned peaches. Canned peaches cut the cooking time of peach pie by about half. Home-canned peaches typically produce better results than store-bought canned peaches, partly because you control the amount of sugar used for preservation. You gain a little more control of the sugar content of store-bought.
This peach pie recipe is made using frozen peaches, but you can use fresh, frozen, or even canned! Now you can have peach pie for Thanksgiving or any time of year! Even better, if you can't decide what kind of topping you want on your peach pie, don't worry. You can have pie with canned peaches using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of pie with canned peaches
- It’s 1 can of peach.
- You need of batter.
- It’s 100 grams of butter.
- It’s 2 of egg.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of syrup.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
This recipe is written as a peach pie. This is a simple, quick, old fashioned, baked, two crust peach pie made with canned peaches and simple ingredients. Filed Under: Pie Fillings, Seasonal Summer Tagged With: Clearjel, Peaches, Thickeners. In: United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
pie with canned peaches Step by step
- syrup from canned peaches pour in a separate cup.
- mix eggs, sugar and vanilla sugar.
- melt butter, cool it down and add to the mixture of eggs and sugar.
- add syrup to the mixture.
- add flour and bakung powder to the mixture till the batter is think as for pancakes.
- put baking paper on a trail and pour the batter on it. add pieces of canned peaches.
- bake in the oven at 180? for 30~40min.
Canned peach pie filling recipe/ Peach pie filling for canning. This filling cannot be canned because there is cornstarch in this recipe. Based on my research, cornstarch and flour are not heat stable and break down after some time, which can lead to bacteria growth. Looking for a new peach pie recipe? My Grandma's peach pie recipe is made with canned peaches.