4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto). I made this the same way I make regular lasagna, adding parmesan cheese to the ricotta and adding some sauce to the pan first so the zucchini doesn't stick, also there is never a reason to add oil to the frying pan when cooking ground meat, it makes its own grease and you have to drain it anyway. excellent keto lasagna, very easy instructions, packed with such great taste. It was a hit with my keto husband and i. Thank you for such a great simple delicious receipe.
As a child lasagna was always on my list of favorites. Some keto lasagna recipes call for baked lasagna sheets made from a combination of cream cheese, parmesan cheese, and eggs. While this is a perfectly fine option, it certainly makes for a heavy dish. You can make 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto)
- Prepare 3 lbs of ground turkey browned and drained.
- You need 4-5 of zucchini’s sliced longways and steamed for 12 min in microwave.
- You need 4 of eggs whisked.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of bag of low fat mozzarella shredded.
- It’s 1 (8 oz) of bag of sharp cheddar shredded.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of low fat cream cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parm cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of cream of chicken healthy request.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
If your stomach is dairy sensitive or can't take four different kinds of cheese packed into a single baking dish, making a keto lasagna with zucchini is a viable alternative. This Keto Zucchini Lasagna recipe is the perfect way to enjoy that lasagna taste without the noodles, which add too many carbs for those of us following a keto lifestyle! It is simple to make, as well as delicious and healthy! I have always loved Italian foods with lasagna being towards the top of my list.
4 cheese zucchini lasagna (keto) Step by step
- Brown the ground turkey And season with some salt and pepper. While that’s going whisk together in large bowl the eggs, Parmesan cheese, cream of chicken, salt and pepper. Mix in softened cream cheese, bag of cheddar and half of the bag of mozzarella..
- Slice zucchini long ways and place in microwave safe dish and cook for 12-15 min to steam. Drain water and place on towl.
- Drain, then let the meat cool and then add to the egg and cheese mixture. Layer zucchini in deep dish greased casserole pan, then mixture and repeat. About 3 layers. Top with remaining mozzarella.
- Bake at 350 for 40-50 min or until golden on top. Keep uncovered.
Keto lasagna is packed full of veggies, meat, and cheese — it's practically a complete meal. If you'd like another green vegetable side dish, try some easy roasted broccoli. I created this recipe, it has some low fat options but can be made full fat for keto if you switch ground turkey for ground beef and use full fat cream cheese and cream of chicken. Add a layer of zucchini strips to cover the entire area, slightly overlapping. Zucchini slices don't work as well as starchy noodles in terms of keeping the lasagna's shape, so this dish is flimsier than the traditional noodle-based one.