double decker pie stove top.
You can create double decker pie stove top using 12 ingredients and 14 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of double decker pie stove top
- You need 1 of springform pan.
- It’s 21 oz of can of blueberry pie filling.
- You need 2 can of peach pie filling twenty one ounces each.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s 2 packages of cream cheese eight ounces each.
- You need 2 large of eggs beaten.
- It’s 3 of nine inch pie crust.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Demerara sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of cornstarch.
- You need 2/3 cup of water.
double decker pie stove top Step by step
- in a flat pan or flat griddle spray with nonstick spray trim the pie crust to fit inside the springform pan.
- fry on the pan the piecrust.
- in a pot heat cream cheese add the eggs cook stirring constantly dont let the cream cheese burn.
- add the peach pie filling to a pot add sugar heat stir well when bubbly mix the cornstarch with 1/3 cup water mix add half to peaches to thicken.
- heat the bluberries to bubbly add some of the cornstarch solution to the blueberries and stir constantly till thickens.
- put one of the pie crust at bottom of pan add half the cream cheese spread over the crust.
- add Demerara sugar to a pot add water desolve the sugar spread over the cream cheese.
- add peaches on top of that.
- add second pie crust.
- add more cream cheese.
- sprinkle with cinnamon.
- add blueberries.
- cover with last crust.
- chill inside the fridge.