Canna-banana-zucchini micromuffins. I adore all things banana and have several recipes for banana bread and banana muffins. It's one of my absolute favorite fruits. I've even used it in cupcakes!
Remember the debate about which you would eat first, the top or the bottom of a muffin? Don't worry about that debate because all you will have left are. Banana zucchini muffins are a good reason to turn on your oven this summer. You can have Canna-banana-zucchini micromuffins using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Canna-banana-zucchini micromuffins
- It’s 1 Cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/4 Cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 tsp of All Spice.
- You need 1 Cup of or (2) mashed bananas.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/3 Cup of melted infused butter or oil.
- You need 1/4 of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1 Cup of shredded zucchini.
- It’s 1 Cup of chopped walnuts.
So are lemon zucchini muffins and healthy zucchini bread. The uglier bananas, the sweeter the muffins. Zucchini – Shred on medium size hole grater and pack in the measuring cup. Banana zucchini muffins that are so moist you'll get addicted!
Canna-banana-zucchini micromuffins Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350. Lightly butter or spray pans/cups..
- Shred zucchini and place on paper towel to absorb extra moisture.
- In bowl, combine all dry ingredients. Then add banana, egg, sour cream, and vanilla. Mix until there's just a few dry streakes..
- Gently incorporate zucchini and walnuts into batter. Do not over mix..
- Bake until golden and a toothpick comes out clean. (Standard cupcake sizes take approximately 15 minutes and micromuffins about 8).
- Allow to cool before enjoying so your treat doesn't fall apart..
Best banana dessert or breakfast and the trick to making the We made banana zucchini muffins for dessert tonight because why not??!! I will say that I prefer muffins and/or mini bundts over bread. Spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Healthy zucchini banana muffins with chocolate chips an easy recipe made with wholemeal flour perfect for a picky eater. These zucchini muffins have been made with the picky eater in mind!