Fitness Recipes – Zucchini & Bacon Pancakes. Get daily fitness inspiration right in your inbox. Sign up for our Fitness newsletter. Wash and cut the zucchini depending on how you like your spaghetti.
In addition to their delicious taste and quick preparation, they contain a high amount of protein. Fitness recipes – the tasty way to get in shape. Is it possible to eat well and stay fit? You can make Fitness Recipes – Zucchini & Bacon Pancakes using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fitness Recipes – Zucchini & Bacon Pancakes
- You need 1 of Middle sized Zucchini.
- You need 1 Cup of Oat flour.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- It’s Half of an Onion.
- You need 1 of Large Egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need of Coconut oil.
With fitness recipes based on a balanced distribution of nutrients and healthy ingredients. They are delicious for dinner alongside a Greek salad. Eat yourself skinny with this delicious Asian Shrimp Zucchini Noodles Recipe. It is easy to make, low in carbs, gluten-free and loaded with veggies.
Fitness Recipes – Zucchini & Bacon Pancakes Instructions
- You have to grate the zucchini first. Blot the grated zucchini with paper towels to remove moisture. Stir zucchini, egg, flour, baking powder and spices in a large bowl..
- Heat your pan over medium heat. Drop the bacon into the hot oil, fry until it’s crispy..
- Mix all your ingredients together..
- Fry them 2-3 minutes per side..
Zucchini, also known as courgette, is botanically a fruit. However, in gastronomic terms, it is a vegetable from the Cucurbitaceae family, which is the squash family. Zucchini-Pecan Flaxseed Bread Recipe Fill your house with the rich smell of freshly baked bread. Dense and slightly sweet, this breakfast bread uses ground flaxseed for a nutty flavor, added fiber. Zucchini slices replace the noodles in this keto zucchini lasagna.