Swordfish with zucchini. Swordfish has firm flesh, ideally suited to cooking on skewers. A real summer dish of cubes of marinated swordfish and lemon wedges, chargrilled (or barbecued) with baby zucchini. Easy Italian swordfish pasta, with zucchini and mint: this fresh and delicate seafood linguine Clean and dice the swordfish, mince the mint.
If desired, add grape-vine clippings that have been soaked in water. Season fish lightly and place on a baking paper lined oven tray. Divide the crumb between the fish fillets press the mixture on top. You can create Swordfish with zucchini using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Swordfish with zucchini
- Prepare 250 gr of swordfish.
- You need 1 of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 of zucchini large size.
- Prepare 5 of black olives.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of small bunch of parsley.
Meanwhile, combine the swordfish and ginger beer in a medium bowl and. Swordfish Kebabs with Zucchini Ribbon Salad. My husband says, "wow!" when I prepare swordfish this way. Watch: Zucchini, Gruyere, and Black Pepper Muffins.
Swordfish with zucchini Instructions
- Cut the zucchini in medium thick slices and cook them in a pan till they are soft.
- Cut in half the 2 slices of swordfish..
- Clean the olives from their core and cut them in small pieces.
- Prepare for the decoration a bunch of breadcrumbs if you like.
- Put in a hot pan olive oil and the swordfish. Add salt and pepper as you wish, the olives, the parsley and the lemon juice and cook it in a medium fire for 5 min..
- Put a layer of zucchini in a dish and serve above the swordfish adding a bit of breadcrumbs. Enjoy!!!.
The Best Baked Swordfish Recipes on Yummly Adobo Swordfish, Black Swordfish For The Winter, Grilled Swordfish With Grilled Swordfish with Lemon Mustard SauceReceitas Da Felicidade! Chargrilled swordfish with zucchini-green bean salad and muhamara dressing. Chargrilled Swordfish with Cucumber, Apple and Vanilla Salsa Recipe. Brush the swordfish with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper.