Sourdough Chocochip Cookies.
You can cook Sourdough Chocochip Cookies using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sourdough Chocochip Cookies
- Prepare 170 gr of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 115 gr of butter (melted).
- Prepare 140 gr of brown sugar (me: dark).
- You need 30 gr of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanila.
- Prepare 160-180 gr of sourdough starter (100% hydration).
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- It’s 20 gr of cocoa powder.
- It’s 200 gr of chocochips.
- Prepare of (me: assorted semi sweet-milk-white).
Sourdough Chocochip Cookies instructions
- In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside..
- In another bowl, mix melted butter, brown sugar, sugar and vanila until well combined and thick in texture..
- Pour flour mixture, stir with spatula until well combine then add sourdough starter and egg yolk. Eventually add assorted choco chips. Mix well..
- Scoop dough into a small balls or shape it manually (mine was 30gr each). Place in a parchment lined baking tray with some space in between..
- Bake at temperature 180 degC for about 10-15 minutes. Add some minutes in case you prefer a hardened cookies. Cool completely in a cooling rack..