Asian Meatball Stuffed Zucchini.
You can have Asian Meatball Stuffed Zucchini using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Asian Meatball Stuffed Zucchini
- It’s 1 pound of ground beef (about 500g).
- It’s 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of minced onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chopped basil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn starch.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper or to taste.
- Prepare 2 of large zucchinis peeled.
Asian Meatball Stuffed Zucchini Preparation
- Combine all the ingredients, except zucchini, and let it marinate in room temperature for about 15 minutes..
- Line the fryer basket with a large sheet of aluminum and spray it with some oil..
- Cut zucchini into 1 inch sections and hollow out the center with a sharp knife. Then, fill the zucchini with the beef mixture and put them into the fryer basket without stacking..
- Air fry at 360F (180C) for 10-12 minutes. Flip sides about half way through and continue to air fry until the ground meat is cooked through when then internal temperature exceeds 160F (72C)..