Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles.
You can cook Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles
- Prepare 6 oz of Skinned Salmon.
- Prepare 2 branches of Asparagus.
- It’s 1 of small Zucchini, Noodled.
- You need 1 Stalk of Green Onion, Chopped.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Orange Peel.
- You need 2 teaspoons of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Paprika.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Cayenne.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Cumin.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of Fennel Seed.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Apple Juice.
Spicy Skinned Salmon, Sautéed Asparagus and Zucchini Noodles Preparation
- Score Salmon about 1/4 way in. Season non skin side with seasonings and rub it in..
- Cut Zucchini into noodles and salt liberally. Let sit in cold water for about 10 min. Drain pat away excess water. Cut away approximately 1-1.5” of base Asparagus, and put even score slices into the. Season lightly with salt and pepper. Chop Green Onion. Set aside..
- Heat pan to medium, and let it get hot evenly. Lower the heat and add 2tsp of oil and set salmon in skin side down for 7min. Do not move it..
- Add in the Apple juice with the remaining oil and dress the top of the salmon to allow the juices to soak through..
- Carefully flip the salmon over and continue to cook an additional 3-4min (or until lightly pink in the middle). About halfway through the the flipped side, add in the noodles and and green onion to take in the remaining juices and sauté around the salmon. Add a little bit of pepper and salt while stirring..
- Remove the noodles and onion, place as a bedding on the plate. Then place Asparagus in a cross pattern and top with the salmon skin side down. Serve and enjoy!.