Pan's mix (vegetarian option).
You can cook Pan's mix (vegetarian option) using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pan's mix (vegetarian option)
- You need of main.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen green peas.
- You need 2 cup of black eyed peas.
- You need 1/4 cup of sake.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- It’s 2 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 2 cup of diced potatoes.
- You need 3/4 cup of spam.
- Prepare 1/2 large of onion sliced.
- Prepare 1 tsp of whole cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of cayenne pepper ground.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need of sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of Heinz ketchup.
- You need 1/4 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
Pan's mix (vegetarian option) instructions
- Chop the cabbage, onions, potatoes, spam, omit the spam if you want vegetarian version.
- In a pan add olive oil and whole cumin seeds.
- When the seeds start crackling add veggies and spam, if your using, add you spices let cook 5-7 minutes covered.
- Mix the sauce add to the pan mix with the veggies.
- Mix the sake and eggs, eat well add to the veggies.
- After eggs are done and incorporated into the veggies add peas stir well serve.