Peach cobbler. This old fashioned Peach Cobbler recipe is not only extremely easy to make from scratch, but it's made with fresh or canned peaches so you can enjoy it all year round! I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe. Sweet Georgia peaches are topped with homemade biscuits creating a bubbling Southern-style peach cobbler perfect for summer This is a good peach cobbler – just the right spices and sweetness.
Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT. Peach Cobbler is a delicious dessert recipe that is so easy to make it will quickly become a family favorite! You can have Peach cobbler using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peach cobbler
- It’s 2 large of cans peach pie filling(or any pie filling of your choice).
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 stick of butter(melted).
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of cinnamon.
Tender juicy peaches in a buttery cake that takes just a few minutes to prepare! There's nothing that says summer like peach cobbler. This old-fashioned dessert is always popular and is best with fresh peaches. Serve hot from the oven with ice cream.
Peach cobbler Preparation
- Pre heat oven to 350℉.
- In a 9×13 glass pan add both large cans of peach pie filling.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients..
- Add the egg and mix until crumble look appears.
- Pour mixture over peaches.
- Drizzle 1 stick melted butter over crumble.
- Bake at 350? for 45 minutes.
I created this recipe myself with a few tips from my mom and grandma. Peach Cobbler Recipe photo by Taste of Home. How to make peach cobbler with ripe yellow peaches, lemon, nutmeg, and a crumbled dough topping. This homemade peach cobbler is a favorite. How to Make Peach Cobbler: Prepare the peaches you will be using.