Zucchini Casserole. Place bread cubes in a medium bowl and pour melted butter over the bread. The ingredients in this zucchini rice casserole are so simple and basic but they are a winning combination of flavor and texture. Zucchini Casserole is perfect to bring to potlucks all summer!
Pre-cooking the zucchini a little bit (and using whole cherry tomatoes instead of sliced tomatoes) keeps the casserole from becoming watery. A very tasty zucchini casserole that has all the wonderful flavors of pizza without the grains and extra carbs. Packed full of the fresh flavors of summer, this vegetable casserole is a great way to use up extra garden veggies. You can make Zucchini Casserole using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Casserole
- It’s 5 of large zucchini, peeled and cut into coins.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato, sliced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2/3 cup of Bisquick mix.
- You need 3/4 cup of whole milk.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s of Canola oil cooking spray.
Zucchini casserole gets a cheesy makeover – perfect for a low carb diet and it's family and kid friendly too! Bakes up quickly and is great with. Low Carb Chicken Zucchini Casserole with layers of chicken, zucchini noodles and easy You can make chicken zucchini casserole ahead. Mix the spaghetti with the pasta sauce in your oven proof dish.
Zucchini Casserole Step by step
- Spray canola oil cooking spray into a large casserole dish…….
- Layer zucchini and tomato slices into casserole dish…….
- Now add your shredded cheddar cheese and Parmesan cheese…….
- In a bowl mix with a small whisk or a fork your bisquick mix,milk, eggs and black pepper……
- Pour Bisquick mixture over tomato and zucchini in casserole dish……
- Place in a preheated 400 degree oven for 35-40 minutes, uncovered……
- Let rest for 10 minutes……
- Serve and enjoy ?!.
Add in the meat and olive oil and mix. This new Eggplant Parmesan Zucchini Casserole is full of fresh vegetables, vegan Be prepared to wow yourself and your loved ones, friends, family with this Eggplant Parmesan Zucchini Casserole. This Chicken Zucchini Casserole is a perfect weeknight dinner because it is easy to make and only uses a few ingredients. This delicious comfort food is made with chicken and zucchini tossed in a. This zucchini casserole or zucchini bake recipe is super easy, delicious and an awesome way to use up all of your zucchinis!