Stuffed Zucchini. This delicious stuffed zucchini recipe can be served as either a side dish or a main dish. This recipe needs a lot of adjustments. In order for the zucchini boats not to be undercooked, (ie. crunchy) they.
Crispy and crunchy, this Stuffed Zucchini is the perfect side dish OR snack! In this recipe, the humble zucchini act as vessels for a special stuffing of spiced rice and ground beef with tomatoes and fresh herbs. Chop the zucchini flesh and set aside. You can cook Stuffed Zucchini using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Zucchini
- You need 2 of zucchini.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- It’s 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy crumbles, dried.
- Prepare of (to taste) Mexican spice, salt, pepper, soy sauce.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
Here are some health benefits of stuffed zucchini: Zucchini squash are low in carbohydrates and calories, and are brimming with fiber and vitamin C, which helps promote a healthy immune system. This Sausage Stuffed Zucchini is great to serve as a vegetable side, or even as the main dish for a light summer lunch. Fresh zucchini is stuffed with Italian sausage, fresh tomatoes, Parmesan, garlic. The Best Baked Stuffed Zucchini Recipes on Yummly
Stuffed Zucchini Preparation
- Cut zucchini lengthwise. Scoop out the flesh but don't go all the way through. Chop remaining zucchini. Set aside..
- Salt zucchini halves generously and set aside for about 10 min to extract moisture. Pat dry with a paper towel. Set aside..
- Sautée onions until translucent. Add garlic, chopped zucchini and soy crumbles. Add 1/2 water to rehydrate. Season to taste (see above)..
- Fill zucchini boats with the soy mixture. Bake uncovered for around 30 min in a 200°C oven. Enjoy :).
Stuffed Zucchini, Stuffed Round Zucchini, Round Zucchini Stuffed With Ricotta And Basil. Sausage Stuffed Zucchini boats recipe with sweet Italian sausage, cheese and marinara sauce. Nutritional information and weight watchers points included. Get the top-rated recipe for Stuffed Zucchini at http Watch how to make zucchini stuffed with sausage, seasoned ground beef, and a rich tomato sauce. Made this for Father's Day per husband's request.