Easy Hoppin' John.
You can have Easy Hoppin' John using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Hoppin' John
- It’s 1 lb of ground sausage, mild or hot.
- You need 1 can of 15.8 oz Bush's Black Eyed Peas, undrained.
- You need 1 can of 10 oz Rotel diced tomatoes and green chilies, undrained.
- Prepare 2 cup of cooked rice.
Easy Hoppin' John step by step
- Brown sausage in a large skillet, drain..
- Add black eyed peas, tomato and chilies, and rice to sausage. Simmer for ten minutes or until hot..
- You can put hot sauce on top if you like. Serve with greens and cornbread..