JAZZYS bean salsa.
You can have JAZZYS bean salsa using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of JAZZYS bean salsa
- It’s 1 can of pinto beans.
- You need 1 can of dark kidney.
- It’s 1 can of yellow hominy.
- You need 2 can of Black Eyed Peas.
- You need 1 can of garbanzo beans.
- Prepare 1 can of black beans.
- Prepare 1 can of crowder peas.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of celery.
- Prepare 3 of green bell peppers.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 bunch of cilantro.
- You need 8 of jalapeno peppers.
- You need 24 oz of Italian dressing.
JAZZYS bean salsa instructions
- Drain and rinse all beans.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Jalapenos and sugar to suit your taste.
- Serve chilled with good chips and a cold beer and enjoy.