Peach Cobbler. This old fashioned Peach Cobbler recipe is not only extremely easy to make from scratch, but it's made with fresh or canned peaches so you can enjoy it all year round! I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe. Sweet Georgia peaches are topped with homemade biscuits creating a bubbling Southern-style peach cobbler perfect for summer This is a good peach cobbler – just the right spices and sweetness.
Peach Cobbler is a delicious dessert recipe that is so easy to make it will quickly become a family favorite! Tender juicy peaches in a buttery cake that takes just a few minutes to prepare! I created this recipe myself with a few tips from my mom and grandma. You can cook Peach Cobbler using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- It’s 1 can of Peach peaches : sliced.
- It’s 1 cup of Self-rising flour :.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter : – divide it into 2.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar : plus 2 tbsp.
- Prepare 180 C of Preheat your oven to / 350 F.
Peach Cobbler Recipe photo by Taste of Home. There's nothing that says summer like peach cobbler. This old-fashioned dessert is always popular and is best with fresh peaches. Serve hot from the oven with ice cream.
Peach Cobbler Instructions
- Mix the flour with 3/4cup of sugar and 1/4 cup of the melted butter together. Sprinkle one-third of this flour mixture on the bottom of this baking dish.
- Next pour the can of peaches along with the juice over this mixture. The juice needs to cover the peaches if its not add some water. Less later means a dry cobbler, and if the peach is swimming in the juice, you will get a soupy cobbler.
- Finally, top the peaches with the remaining flour mixture. Also, sprinkle the remaining 2 tbsp of sugar and the 1/4 cup of butter.
- Bake 30-40mins until its brown and bubbly. Serve hot with some french vanilla ice-cream!.
Make this easy peach cobbler for dessert! Sweet, juicy peaches baked with a butter-y cake-like topping, with a hint of nutmeg and cinnamon. How to Make Peach Cobbler: Prepare the peaches you will be using. You can use fresh, canned or Homemade Peach Cobbler. This classic southern dessert recipe is perfected and may even be better.