You can have Peach Cobbler using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- Prepare 1 kg of Fresh peaches peeled and cut.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cinnamon Powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- You need of topping.
- It’s 1 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 115 gm+2tbsp of Butter.
Peach Cobbler Step by step
- Peel and cut the peaches into chunks.
- Add the brown sugar, cornstarch, cinnamon powder,lemon juice and salt.
- Mix well and pour in a baking dish and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ⁰ c for 10 mins.
- Remove and set aside.
- TOPPING-take the flours,add the sugar,baking powder,baking soda.
- Add cold butter and just rub the butter in the flour till it is crumbly.
- Roughly drop the topping over the peaches and drop the remaining 2 tbsp butter blops over the toppings.
- Preheat the oven at 180⁰ C and bake the Peach cobbler for 40 to 45 mins or till the top turns golden.
- Serve warm.