Peach Cobbler. This old fashioned Peach Cobbler recipe is not only extremely easy to make from scratch, but it's made with fresh or canned peaches so you can enjoy it all year round! I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe. Peach cobbler is in charge here.
Peach Cobbler is a delicious dessert recipe that is so easy to make it will quickly become a family favorite! Tender juicy peaches in a buttery cake that takes just a few minutes to prepare! Here you can find peach cobbler recipes such as Easy Peach Cobbler, Georgia Peach Cobbler Pie, Bisquick Peach Cobbler, Fresh Peach Cobbler, Peach Cobbler Dump Cake, and many others. You can create Peach Cobbler using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- Prepare of For Batter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of Butter unsalted.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need of For Peach sauce.
- You need 2 cup of Peach slices.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare of Cinnamon powder to sprinkle.
How to Make Peach Cobbler: Prepare the peaches you will be using. You can use fresh, canned or Homemade Peach Cobbler. This classic southern dessert recipe is perfected and may even be better. I created this recipe myself with a few tips from my mom and grandma.
Peach Cobbler Instructions
- Take baking dish.add butter pieces in it & melt butter in oven for a min or two.do not burn. Just melt butter & take out..
- Peel off peach skin,dessed them & cut in slices.pour in pot.sprinkle sugar over peach.add lemon juice & place on medium to high heat..
- Sugar will melt & peech slices are coated in syrup.keep an eye on flame,no need to use spoon as we dnt want slices to break down or mash.just tilt the pot sideways so that peech slices immerse in sugar syrup themselves.do not burn slice or sugar.as slices are caramalized take them off from heat..
- Combine together flour,sugar,salt baking powder in bowl. Mix together.add milk & stirr until dry ingredients are blended in milk & smooth batter is formed..
- When smooth batter is formed. Pour this batter over melted butter in tray.Do Not Stir. Let it stay as it pours in tray.as shown in pic..
- Add caramalized peach slices in tray as well, over batter.Do not stir.sprinkle cinnamon powder over the slices. Bake at 180°c for 30-35 min..
- Do check in between.you can see bubbling butter & batter taking the form of pastry. When it turns golden brown from top & leaves sides of tray.take out from oven. Give rest for 5-10 min.
- Peach Cobbler can be served hot,warm or cool.tastes equally delicious in all forms. Add scoop of icecream of your choice at top & enjoy light refreshing fruit dessert for this festive season..
Peach Cobbler Recipe photo by Taste of Home. There's nothing that says summer like peach cobbler. This old-fashioned dessert is always popular and is best with fresh peaches. Serve hot from the oven with ice cream. Make this easy peach cobbler for dessert!