Mango Peach Cobbler. Drain syrup from mangoes, reserving syrup. In a medium bowl add the flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, milk and butter and mix well with a fork. I would say this is a cake with fresh mango instead of a cobbler.
If you don't have fresh fruit, feel free to use frozen sliced or diced mangoes in the cobbler. With just the right amount of sweetness this mango cobbler is a real treat! We opted to simmer fresh mangoes to make our own juice and the results were terrific. You can have Mango Peach Cobbler using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mango Peach Cobbler
- You need 1 cup of All-purpose Flour.
- You need 1 cup of Milk.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Butter unsalted.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- It’s of For mango syrup.
- You need 1 of Mango big.
- Prepare 2 of Peach.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
The juice caramelizes atop the cobbler while it bakes, making the top crispy. and absolutely divine. The first Peach Cobbler mango I tried was too tart for me. I'm hoping the one resting on my dresser will be better. I know it's been a while but can you give a review of this one Mangomandan?
Mango Peach Cobbler Preparation
- Wash peel deseed mango & peach.cut in bite size chunks. Not too big not too small..
- Add mango peach chunks in pot. Sprinkle sugar over fruits & let it melt at high flame. We dnt need pure syrup just to melt sugar & form a glaze..
- Melt butter in baking tray..
- Mix flour salt baking powder and mix well in milk..
- Pour this batter over butter. Do not mix..
- Pour mango glaze over batter. Dnt mix.
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder over..
- Bake in preheated oven at 180°c for 30-35 min.take out. It could be served warm or cool both ways..
From what I have read this is a Kent X Gary, is dull green when ripe, and has a very rich flavor. Does anyone have any more information on this mango? Combine mangoes, lime juice, and nutmeg in a mixing bowl. Stir until mango is coated with lime and nutmeg. You can never have too many dessert recipes, so give Mango Peach Cobbler a try.