Spaghetti with smoked salmon, sweet peas and avocado.
You can cook Spaghetti with smoked salmon, sweet peas and avocado using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti with smoked salmon, sweet peas and avocado
- You need 1 lb of dry spaghetti.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare 1/4 lb of smoked salmon, roughly chopped or shaved.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen sweet peas.
- Prepare 1 cup of whipping cream.
- Prepare 1 of avocado, cubed and drizzled with lemon juice to stop browning.
Spaghetti with smoked salmon, sweet peas and avocado step by step
- Drop the spaghetti into a pot of boiling salted water. Move on to making the sauce..
- Put a medium pan on medium-high heat. Add a good splash of extra virgin olive oil and throw in the onions and garlic. Sweat for 2 minutes until the onions are just softened..
- Add the salmon and give the pan a stir. Be gentle, you don't want to break up the beautiful fish. After another 2 minutes, add the peas. After 1 minute more, stir in the cream. Add salt and pepper to taste, then turn the heat down to low. Return to the pasta, the noodles should be close to done..
- Once the noodles are cooked, add them to the pan of sauce. Be sure to drag a little pasta water with the spaghetti. Sprinkle on the cubes of avocado and toss everything gently..