Cookies Mountain Dew Soda Peach Cobbler. The Best Mountain Dew Soda Recipes on Yummly Cookies With Chocolate Chips And Marshmallows Recipes. Place in lightly greased baking dish.
You wouldn't even guess that there is Mountain Dew in it! The secret ingredient here is Mountain Dew! See how easy this cobbler is to prepare. You can create Cookies Mountain Dew Soda Peach Cobbler using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cookies Mountain Dew Soda Peach Cobbler
- It’s 2 can of sliced Peach.
- You need 2 can of Cresent Rolls (any brand u like).
- Prepare 1 can of Mountain Dew or Sprite Pop.
- It’s 1 stick of Butter.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of Nut Meg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Flavoring.
- You need 1 box of Raisins (optional).
- It’s 2 of Aluminum Pans or 1 Large pan….depends on the quantity u have.
It also works great with peaches. Jump to Recipe Jump to Video. I have also used a deep dish pie dish, but sometimes it spills over the edge, so make sure you place a cookie sheet underneath. This peach cobbler is easy to make, and best of all?
Cookies Mountain Dew Soda Peach Cobbler Preparation
- Preheat oven 350.
- Open Peaches & place in bowl add Sugar,Cinnamon, Nut Meg &Vanilla flavoring then mix well…set to side.
- Open Crescent Rolls unroll one at a time placing on a plate when finish take 2 sliced peaches &roll up in crescent roll like a burrito placing in a Large Alumina pan or casserole & keep repeating till all peaches & crescent rolls are rolled up then sprinkle raisins on top while setting the remaining peach juice in bowl..set to side.
- Pour Peach juice over Crescents & Peaches in pan.Then pour can of soda ova Crescents & Peaches while placing butter cut up in chunks placing all over on top the dish.
- Place in oven on 350 for 25 minutes or till done…Let cool down & then serve wit Ice cream or Cool Whip.
You can use any kind of peaches you can get your. Mountain Dew is a soft drink manufactured and distributed by PepsiCo. Mountain Dew Rifle Holdup Soda Fountain Sign. This Mountain Dew Hillbilly Shootout Tin Sign recaptures the look of a vintage style soda fountain ad to give a fizzy kick to your kitchen decor! See how to make these homemade Mountain Dew Oreo cookies.