Peach cobbler. This old fashioned Peach Cobbler recipe is not only extremely easy to make from scratch, but it's made with fresh or canned peaches so you can enjoy it all year round! I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe. Sweet Georgia peaches are topped with homemade biscuits creating a bubbling Southern-style peach cobbler perfect for summer This is a good peach cobbler – just the right spices and sweetness.
Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT. Peach Cobbler is a delicious dessert recipe that is so easy to make it will quickly become a family favorite! You can have Peach cobbler using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach cobbler
- Prepare 2 cup of self- rising flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter (softened).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 2 of large cans peaches.
Tender juicy peaches in a buttery cake that takes just a few minutes to prepare! There's nothing that says summer like peach cobbler. This old-fashioned dessert is always popular and is best with fresh peaches. Serve hot from the oven with ice cream.
Peach cobbler Instructions
- Lightly butter a 9×13 pan or pyrex dish, set aside. About 1 tablespoon will do..
- Mix flour, buttermilk and sugar together. Save 1 tbls sugar for last step..
- Pour batter into pan.
- Pour peaches and juice down center of batter..
- Cut butter into slices or pieces and drop all over the top of batter and peaches..
- Sprinkle remaining sugar over top. About 1 tablespoon.
- Bake at 300° for 1 hour..
- Place under broiler to brown to your liking..
How to make peach cobbler with ripe yellow peaches, lemon, nutmeg, and a crumbled dough topping. This homemade peach cobbler is a favorite. I created this recipe myself with a few tips from my mom and grandma. Peach Cobbler Recipe photo by Taste of Home. How to Make Peach Cobbler: Prepare the peaches you will be using.