You can make Peach Cobbler using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- It’s 4 of Ripe peaches (or 1 15 oz can).
- Prepare 1/2 box of White cake mix.
- It’s 1/2 stick of Butter (melted).
- You need 1 of Cinnamon.
Peach Cobbler Preparation
- Peel skin off of peaches. Cut peeled peach into chunks and place directly into 8×8 metal or nonstick pan. (For canned peaches, drain juice completely and pour peaches into the pan). Completely line the bottom of the pan..
- Sprinkle cake mix onto peaches, just enough to cover them..
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Drizzle with melted butter.
- Place pan in cold oven and set for 375* F. Bake for 45 minutes or until it looks ???.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream or alone. Leftovers last 4-5 days in fridge..