Peach cobbler. This old fashioned Peach Cobbler recipe is not only extremely easy to make from scratch, but it's made with fresh or canned peaches so you can enjoy it all year round! I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe. Sweet Georgia peaches are topped with homemade biscuits creating a bubbling Southern-style peach cobbler perfect for summer This is a good peach cobbler – just the right spices and sweetness.
Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT. Peach Cobbler is a delicious dessert recipe that is so easy to make it will quickly become a family favorite! You can have Peach cobbler using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peach cobbler
- You need 4-5 of large fresh peaches peeled and sliced.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1 of small can peaches heavy syrup.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of Bisquick or pioneer mix.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
Tender juicy peaches in a buttery cake that takes just a few minutes to prepare! There's nothing that says summer like peach cobbler. This old-fashioned dessert is always popular and is best with fresh peaches. Serve hot from the oven with ice cream.
Peach cobbler Step by step
- Turn oven to 375 add butter to a casserole dish and melt it while you mix your ingredients, should only take a few minutes.
- Add your peaches to butter and stir up a bit.
- Mix all of your other ingredients well and dump it all on top of your peaches.
- Place your dish on a cookie sheet and place on the center rack and bake for 45 minutes.
- Here’s one I made with apples.
How to make peach cobbler with ripe yellow peaches, lemon, nutmeg, and a crumbled dough topping. This homemade peach cobbler is a favorite. I created this recipe myself with a few tips from my mom and grandma. Peach Cobbler Recipe photo by Taste of Home. How to Make Peach Cobbler: Prepare the peaches you will be using.