Extra Crispy Air Fryer Drumsticks.
You can cook Extra Crispy Air Fryer Drumsticks using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Extra Crispy Air Fryer Drumsticks
- It’s 8 of chicken drumsticks.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of avocado oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of baking powder gluten free.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 3/4 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
Extra Crispy Air Fryer Drumsticks step by step
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F for 5 minutes, if needed..
- Place the drumsticks in a large bowl and toss with avocado oil..
- Combine baking powder and the spice in a separate bowl..
- Sprinkle the chicken with the spice mixture and toss together until evenly coated..
- Cook in the air fryer in a single layer for 20 minutes, flipping halfway through..
- The internal temperature of the drumsticks should have reached 165 degrees F. If not, cook for longer until they do..