Tomato Mozzarella Caprese Salad.
You can create Tomato Mozzarella Caprese Salad using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tomato Mozzarella Caprese Salad
- Prepare 1 of large tomato.
- Prepare 10 slices of Mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1 cup of fresh basil.
- You need of Extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Tomato Mozzarella Caprese Salad Preparation
- Cut tomato into 5 equal sized slices, reserving any leftover pieces. Then cut each slice in half so you have 10 pieces..
- Arrange alternate tomato and mozzarella slices on a plate creating a pinwheel effect..
- Dice the leftover tomato pieces and arrange in the center of the pinwheel. Surround with half of the basil leaves..
- Roll up the remaining basil leaves and slice finely, creating 'ribbons'..
- Drizzle the extra virgin olive oil over the salad, season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Garnish with the basil ribbons..