You can create Peach Cobbler using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- You need 3 can of Peaches/sliced.
- You need 2 tbsp of cornstarch.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 1 1/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of graham cracker crumbs.
Peach Cobbler Instructions
- Preheat oven 375.
- Open canned peachs and drain in colander reserving juice. Mix all dry ingredients together. whisk milk and eggs together. In a small sauce pan combine peach juice and whisk in cornstarch before heating. Slowing heat up and whisk until thickened..
- Grease a 13×9 casserole dish. Combine milk/egg mixture with the flour mixture. if to thick add a bit more milk. combine peaches and thickened juice, pour into casserole. top with batter covering completely. top with crushed graham cracker crumbs..
- Bake approximately 45 minutes . If crackers look like there getting to dark cover with foil. mine didnt. We had this last night with vanilla ice cream..