Tia's easy Peach Cobbler.
You can create Tia's easy Peach Cobbler using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tia's easy Peach Cobbler
- You need of Peach Cobbler.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of of butter.
- Prepare 1 can of sliced peaches.
Tia's easy Peach Cobbler Instructions
- preheat oven to 400°.
- drain can of peaches, save about 1oz. of juice.
- pour large can of sliced peaches and juice in 8X8 pan.
- sprinkle even layer of cake mix until peaches are covered. DO NOT use the whole cake mix..
- fully cover top with thinly slices of butter..
- bake 40-50 minutes or until top is golden brown.