You can create Peach Cobbler using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- It’s 1 box of yellow cake mix.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of corn syrup.
- You need 29 oz of peaches.
Peach Cobbler Instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix all ingredients together except cake mix and butter in a bowl.
- Pour in square pan.
- Sprinkle dry cake mix over the peaches evenly.
- Cut butter in small pieces place them all over cake mix and put in the oven.
- Cook until crust is nice and brown.