Peach cobbler. This old fashioned Peach Cobbler recipe is not only extremely easy to make from scratch, but it's made with fresh or canned peaches so you can enjoy it all year round! I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe. Sweet Georgia peaches are topped with homemade biscuits creating a bubbling Southern-style peach cobbler perfect for summer This is a good peach cobbler – just the right spices and sweetness.
Peach Cobbler is a delicious dessert recipe that is so easy to make it will quickly become a family favorite! Tender juicy peaches in a buttery cake that takes just a few minutes to prepare! I created this recipe myself with a few tips from my mom and grandma. You can create Peach cobbler using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here you go how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Peach cobbler
- Prepare 2 large of cans peach pie filling(or any pie filling of your choice).
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 stick of butter(melted).
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of cinnamon.
Peach Cobbler Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Make this easy peach cobbler for dessert! Sweet, juicy peaches baked with a butter-y cake-like topping, with a hint of nutmeg and cinnamon. How to Make Peach Cobbler: Prepare the peaches you will be using.
Peach cobbler Step by step
- Pre heat oven to 350℉.
- In a 9×13 glass pan add both large cans of peach pie filling.
- In a medium mixing bowl combine all dry ingredients..
- Add the egg and mix until crumble look appears.
- Pour mixture over peaches.
- Drizzle 1 stick melted butter over crumble.
- Bake at 350? for 45 minutes.
You can use fresh, canned or Homemade Peach Cobbler. This classic southern dessert recipe is perfected and may even be better. There's nothing that says summer like peach cobbler. This old-fashioned dessert is always popular and is best with fresh peaches. Serve hot from the oven with ice cream.