Peach cobbler. This old fashioned Peach Cobbler recipe is not only extremely easy to make from scratch, but it's made with fresh or canned peaches so you can enjoy it all year round! I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe. Sweet Georgia peaches are topped with homemade biscuits creating a bubbling Southern-style peach cobbler perfect for summer This is a good peach cobbler – just the right spices and sweetness.
Peach cobbler is in charge here. Fun fact about this fresh peach cobbler, beyond the juicy, jammy, just-the-right-amount-of-golden-brown-and-crispy factors: It's a LAZY with a capital L-A-Z-Y DESSERT. Peach Cobbler is a delicious dessert recipe that is so easy to make it will quickly become a family favorite! You can cook Peach cobbler using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peach cobbler
- You need 1 box of butter golden or yellow cake mix.
- You need 2 large of jars of peaches.
- It’s 2 1/3 cup of pancake mix.
- Prepare 1 1/2 stick of margarine or butter (sliced up).
- You need of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of ground nutmeg.
- Prepare of vanilla extract.
Tender juicy peaches in a buttery cake that takes just a few minutes to prepare! There's nothing that says summer like peach cobbler. This old-fashioned dessert is always popular and is best with fresh peaches. Serve hot from the oven with ice cream.
Peach cobbler Step by step
- Mix the cake & pancake mix together.
- Grease the pan.
- Layer the pan with the dry mix combo.
- Add plops of butter or margarine . Then sprinkle the nutmeg &cinnamon.
- Pour the peaches in a bowl. Separate the juice from the fruit..
- Layer the peaches in the pan. Pour some of the juice on the dry mix..
- Repeat with the dry mix, butter(margarine), seasonings, and peaches and peach juice..
- Pour some of the peach juice on the top so that the cake mix will cook to a nice golden brown.
- Cook at 350 for 45 minutes top 1 hour 15 minutes depending on your oven.
How to make peach cobbler with ripe yellow peaches, lemon, nutmeg, and a crumbled dough topping. This homemade peach cobbler is a favorite. I created this recipe myself with a few tips from my mom and grandma. Peach Cobbler Recipe photo by Taste of Home. How to Make Peach Cobbler: Prepare the peaches you will be using.