You can have Peach Cobbler using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- You need 7 of medium peaches.
- You need 10 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 2 of small jars of plain yogurts.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 250 grams of white flour.
- It’s 200 grams of unsalted Butter (room temperature).
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
Peach Cobbler Step by step
- Beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the plain yogurt..
- Add the eggs one at a time beating well after each addition. Add the vanilla extract.
- Sift in the flour with baking powder and mix well. Wisk the mixture using an electric hand wish for 30 seconds on the high setting to add even more air to the Sponge..
- Cover a tray with baking paper and pour the mixture into the tray. Cut the peaches into slices and spread them on top of the mixture..
- In the preheated oven,180 degrees Celsius, leave the tray for about 40 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy it!:-).