You can create Peach Cobbler using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- Prepare 2 Cups of fruit.
- It’s 1/2 Cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 stick of butter.
- It’s 1 Cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 Cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of milk.
Peach Cobbler Preparation
- Mix 3/4 cup of sugar in a bowl with fruit and set aside..
- Preheat oven to 350° and melt the butter in bottom of 9×13 baking dish..
- In a bowl, stir together the flour, 3/4 cup of sugar, baking powder, salt, and milk. Pour this batter over melted butter in baking dish..
- At this time, add fruit to the top of batter in baking dish. Bake for 45 minutes or until top of cobbler is browned on top..
- 45 minutes of baking time was perfect in my oven!.
- Serves up great with a couple scoops of vanilla ice cream..