You can make Peach Cobbler using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here you go how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- You need 3 of large cans Peaches in Heavy syrup, drained.
- Prepare 2 sticks of Salted Butter.
- Prepare 2 cups of Sugar.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1 tsp of Lemon extract.
- It’s 2 tsp of Cornstarch for thickening.
- It’s 2 boxes of Pillsbury Pie Crust.
Peach Cobbler Step by step
- Drain peaches, pour peaches in large saucepan, add 2 cups sugar, one and half stick of butter cut in pieces, cinnamon, nutmeg, extracts, bring to a boil for about 10 minutes. Take a small cup and put some of juices from pot and stir in 2 tips cornstarch and pour back in pot. Let boil rapidly for 5 minutes to thicken juices..
- Cut pie crust into long strips, I usually have about 8 strips per pie sheets. There are 2 rolls in each box, layer strips across and down like photo. Spray pan or butter (remaining half of butter) it first, for bottom layer put in oven for 15 minutes,..
- Pour cooked peache over crust, top with remaining crust. Bake until golden, about 20-25 minutes..
- Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Enjoy..