Peach Cobbler. This old fashioned Peach Cobbler recipe is not only extremely easy to make from scratch, but it's made with fresh or canned peaches so you can enjoy it all year round! I live in the State of Georgia, known as the Peach State, and I am just adding a Peach Cobbler recipe. Sweet Georgia peaches are topped with homemade biscuits creating a bubbling Southern-style peach cobbler perfect for summer This is a good peach cobbler – just the right spices and sweetness.
Peach Cobbler is a delicious dessert recipe that is so easy to make it will quickly become a family favorite! Tender juicy peaches in a buttery cake that takes just a few minutes to prepare! I created this recipe myself with a few tips from my mom and grandma. You can make Peach Cobbler using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here you go how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Peach Cobbler
- It’s 4 cups of fresh sliced peaches.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare of For Batter:.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter melted.
- It’s 1 cup of flour.
- You need 2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- It’s 3/4 cup of milk.
Peach Cobbler Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Make this easy peach cobbler for dessert! Sweet, juicy peaches baked with a butter-y cake-like topping, with a hint of nutmeg and cinnamon. There's nothing that says summer like peach cobbler.
Peach Cobbler Preparation
- Preheat oven to 350 then pour the melted butter into a 13×9 baking dish set aside.
- In a saucepan, add the peaches, sugar, cinnamon and lemon juice and bring to a boil. Turn off the heat and set aside. In a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Add the egg and milk and stir to combine..
- Pour the batter over the butter but do not sit the two together. Scatter the peach mixture evenly over the top and don’t stir them in just leave them as is..
- Bake for about 40 minutes or until golden brown..
This old-fashioned dessert is always popular and is best with fresh peaches. Serve hot from the oven with ice cream. How to Make Peach Cobbler: Prepare the peaches you will be using. You can use fresh, canned or Homemade Peach Cobbler. This classic southern dessert recipe is perfected and may even be better.