Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus.
You can cook Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus using 21 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus
- Prepare of For the meatballs:.
- You need 1 Lb of Ground Beef.
- You need 1/2 Tbsp of Lemon Pepper.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Parsley, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Cumin.
- You need 1 Tsp of Thyme.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Chili Flakes.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of Breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves, minced.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- It’s of Salt (I used seasoning salt but sea salt is fine too).
- It’s of For the Roasted Potatoes.
- Prepare 3-4 of Big Red Potatoes.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Fresh Rosemary.
- It’s of Sea Salt and Black Pepper.
- It’s of Olive Oil.
- It’s of For the Asparagus:.
- You need 1/2 Bunch of Asparagus.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Chili Flakes (or more if you want it spicier).
- Prepare of Sea Salt and Black Pepper.
Beef Meatballs w/ Roasted Potatoes and Spicy Asparagus instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Bring a pot of salted water to boil. Add the potatoes and cook for 10 minutes. Drain the water and cut into medium cubes..
- Cut the potatoes into medium cubes. Transfer to a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil, rosemary, salt and pepper. Bake for 30 minutes..
- Mix well all Meatballs ingredients and form small meatballs. Place them on the baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for about 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, cut 1 inch from the bottom of the asparagus, toss it in olive oil, salt and pepper, and chili flakes. Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 5-7 minutes. Do this last so it doesn't get soggy..
- Arrange the asparagus, meatball on top and potatoes on the side. Garnish with cilantro or parsley. Enjoy!.